Kathy is the owner and founder of The Pole Project. She moved to Cape Town from London in 2012, before deciding to ditch the long hours of a corporate law firm to start The Pole Project.
Kathy is a qualified instructor and started The Pole Project with the aim of growing and expanding the pole dance community in Cape Town, and sharing with her students the euphoria and empowerment that pole dance brings to her.
- Combining sensual moves with beastly tricks.
- Travelling. She has been all over the world – born and grew up in Singapore, lived in London, Paris, Hong Kong and Shanghai… and now resides in SA.
- Her cats, named after her favourite Japanese beers. She wishes she was as flexy and nimble as them.
- Muay Thai, hiking, surfing, rock climbing and snowboarding.
Kathy’s titles include:
- Winner Doubles Division, Miss Pole Dance SA 2013
- Runner-up Doubles Division, National Pole Sports Competition 2014
- Runner-up Pole Classique Division, Pole Theatre SA 2015