As excited as we all are to return to the studio, just a reminder to manage your expectations, particularly if you haven’t touched a pole in the past five months!
Give your body time to strengthen over the next few weeks by taking it back to basics, focussing on conditioning and pole prehab movement.
As per South Africa’s COVID-19 safety regulations:
- Hand sanitisation, temperature check and entry on our register is compulsory when you enter the studio.
- One person per pole. No sharing of poles. Persons not participating in class will not be permitted in the studio. You are welcome to wait in our reception area if you are early, but please practice safe distancing. Please leave the studio once your class finishes, no loitering in the studio.
- Safe distancing – 1m when you are not training, 2m when training.
- Masks on at all times except when training. Once class is over, please put your mask back on. Please bring a resealable bag to keep your masks while in class. Do not dispose of your masks in the studio.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, towel, water bottle, dry hands. You will NOT be permitted to use the glasses in the studio.
- No sharing of equipment. Please clean your equipment before and after use. Poles must be cleaned with the disinfectant spray, and your floor area cleaned and sprayed with the aerosol sprays.
- We will be cleaning the studio every day, and also using a sanitising fogging machine to sanitise the studio on a daily basis.
For updates on COVID-19 visit the SA Department of Health’s COVID resource portal www.sacoronavirus.co.za