All classes can be booked online. Payments are to be made via cash or EFT.
FREE TRIAL CLASS – this applies to potential members and Beginner level pole fitness ONLY. Visitors must either pay the drop-in rate or sign up for a contract.
DROP-IN RATE at R150 per class, EFT in advance or cash on arrival.
Please email to book in advance for all trial classes and drop-in classes.
R520 – one class per week
R700 – two classes per week
R845 – three classes per week
THREE MONTH CONTRACT
R495 p/m – one class per week
R645 p/m – two classes per week
R775 p/m – three classes per week
We also offer one-month and three-month rolling contracts, payment by direct debit or EFT each month. Direct debits will continue unless payment is requested to be stopped a month in advance.
R1100 for 10 classes (must be used within 4 months from purchase date)
R550 for 5 classes (must be used within 2 months from purchase date)
* PLEASE NOTE:
- The above rates apply to Pole Fitness and Exotic Pole Dance classes only. Flex & Bend classes are charged separately – please see rates below.
- Monthly fees are always paid in advance for the month, in cash or via EFT, before the start of each month. No refunds are given.
- Members on 3 month contracts must either sign up to a direct debit, or the full amount for 3 months is payable in advance in cash or via EFT.
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- No cancellations allowed. Classes can be rescheduled provided at least 24 hours’ notice is given, and the rescheduled class occurs in the same month and subject to availability.
- The Pole Project reserves the right to cancel classes should there not be sufficient attendance.
- Please note that all classes under one month and three month contracts cannot be carried over into the next month, and must be completed within the same month.
- Membership may be placed on hold for a minimum period of one (1) calendar month and maximum two (2) calendar months per contract. Notice of suspension is to be given in writing at least 72 hours before. You may not attend classes during the suspension.
FLEX & BEND CLASSES
R100 per class. Please book in advance. Cash payment or EFT.
R800 for 10 classes (must be used within 6 months from purchase date)
1 person per hour = R350
2 people per hour = R200 each
3 or more people per hour = R150 each
Check out our Rewards system to see how you can earn yourself free classes!
Account name: The Pole Project
Bank: Investec Bank Limited
Branch name: 100 Grayston Drive
Branch code: 580105
Account number: 10011608859
Please remember to include your name as a reference for any payments.