If you have a special event coming up…. The Pole Project can come to you. We have performers that will add glamour, sophistication and an edge to any event – parties, gigs, corporate functions and festivals. Get in touch with us on email@example.com or call 021 461 0215 to discuss how we can make your event spectacular.
Check out our gallery pics from previous events here http://thepoleproject.co.za/gallery/events/
Pole parties are a fun and exciting way to celebrate just about any occasion… hen nights, birthdays, team building, or just something a little different for a fun night out!
You can either choose to have your party at our studio in central Cape Town, or we can bring the party to you! Our pole party instructors will guide you through some basic moves, sexy poses, and will get you shaking and grooving with a mini routine. Come dressed up however you like and throw a little spice in the mix.
We encourage pictures and a lot of fun & please feel free to share them with us..
Check out our party gallery here http://thepoleproject.co.za/gallery/parties/
Our rates are calculated based on the number of party guests and the duration of your party.
(1) Small parties (up to 3 people)
- R150 per person per hour
(2) Medium parties (4-5 people)
- 1 hour: R1150
- 1.5 hours: R1350
(3) Large parties (6-15 people)
- 1 hour: R1350
- 1.5 hours: R1650
- 2 hours: R1950
Please email us to enquire about our rates for parties for 16+ people.
- For small parties, fees are to be paid in advance IN FULL to secure your booking.
- For medium and large parties, 50% non-refundable deposit to be paid in advance to secure booking. Balance to be paid via EFT at least 24 hours before the date of the party.
- No refunds on cancellation for all parties. Any rescheduling requires at least 48 hours advance notice.
- There may be additional charges depending on your party venue.
Parties at our studio
- We highly recommend hosting your party at our studio. We have a stunning, large, industrial-style urban space… the perfect setting for any party. We have 16 poles plus plenty of free space for your guests to mingle.
- You are also most welcome to hire our venue for drinks and snacks (for before or after your pole party). Studio hire will be calculated and charged separately and in addition to the pole party time and applicable fees (see above).
Parties at an external venue of your choice
- A travel charge of R3.5 per km will be payable, in cash, on the day of your party. Distance is measured from our studio on Roeland Street, Cape Town.
- There will be two options of poles that can be used, depending on the venue setup:
- Portable poles supported between the floor and the ceiling. The ceiling must be a solid ceiling (i.e. no false or suspended ceilings). Ceiling height must be between 2.5-3m. The poles can be set up and taken down easily, and there are no permanent fixtures or drilling required.
- Portable podium poles. These are free standing 3m high poles, supported by a large and heavy base that will require a strong, flat surface of at least 3.5 sqm.
- Unfortunately we would not be able to cater for any ceiling heights less than 2.5m.