15th July 2019: Entry deadline – entry forms, video entries and payments to be submitted.
29th July 2019: Finalists will be announced.
28th September 2019: Music to be submitted.
19th October 2019: Final competition day.
- Entry is open to anyone at least 18 years or older.
- Entry is open to all male and female competitors.
- Applicants must complete and submit an Entry form (download here), together with a 2-4 minute unedited video demonstrating your pole dancing ability:
- This video can be from a previous competition or performance, or can be filmed in a studio/home. The video must not be more than six months old. Note that the video entry does not have to be of the applicant performing his/her proposed Pole Factor performance.
- The video is to be uploaded onto YouTube (Unlisted or Public, not private) and the link to be provided to us. No attachments accepted.
- Video entries will be judged by a panel of judges, on pole skill and performance ability.
- Entry fee is R350 per person, per division. Doubles pay R480 per double. Entry fees are non-refundable should you not be chosen as a finalist for the main event. All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and proof of payment must accompany video submission. Banking details:
Account name: The Pole Project
Bank: Investec Bank Limited
Branch name: 100 Grayston Drive
Branch code: 580105
Account number: 10011608859
Swift Code: IVESZAJJXXX
- There are four categories, and two divisions within three of the categories. See the categories and divisions here.