1st September 2017: Entry deadline – entry forms, video entries and payments to be submitted.
15th September 2017: Finalists will be announced.
10th November 2017: Music to be submitted.
2nd December 2017: Final competition day at Nassau Centre.
- Entry is open to anyone at least 18 years or older.
- Entry is open to all male and female competitors.
- Applicants must complete and submit an Entry form, together with a 2-4 minute unedited video demonstrating your pole dancing ability:
- This video can be from a previous competition or performance, or can be filmed in a studio/home. The video must not be more than 6 months old. Note that the video entry does not have to be of the applicant performing his/her proposed Pole Factor performance.
- The video is to be uploaded onto YouTube (Unlisted or Public, not private) and the link to be provided to us. No attachments accepted.
- Video entries will be judged by a panel of judges, on pole skill and performance ability.
- Entry fee is R350 per person, per division. Doubles pay R480 per double. Entry fees are non-refundable should you not be chosen as a finalist for the main event. All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and proof of payment must accompany video submission. Banking details:
Account name: The Pole Project
Bank: Investec Bank Limited
Branch name: 100 Grayston Drive
Branch code: 580105
Account number: 10011608859
- There are 4 categories, and 2 divisions within 3 of the categories.